Highmark Health Territory Development Representative-Western PA and Central PA Work From Home in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- This entry level job is responsible for developing strategies to further awareness of the Organization's Medicare offerings through various advocacy groups and senior-focused events. The incumbent also independently delivers sales and educational presentations to various partners including, but not limited to: employers, prospective members, and community organizations.
**We are hiring 2 Territory Development Representatives-one for Western PA, one for Central PA. Individuals MUST live in this territory.
**Weekends and evenings/benefit fairs/senior fairs are on weekends and individuals must be open to this schedule.
Develop community outreach plan to further awareness of the Organization's Medicare products by coordinating events and outreach opportunities with matrix and external partners.
Partner with the commercial sales team to develop relationships with employer groups to educate employees on the Organization's Medicare offerings through various presentations at worksite locations.
Deliver retention presentations in group and individual settings to current Medicare members to ensure retention goals are achieved.
Deliver sales presentations in group and individual settings to acquire new membership and meet assigned enrollment goals.
Measure and track results through score carding/CRM and identify root causes that will enable assigned growth/retention targets to be met within assigned area.
Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 6 years of relevant, progressive experience in lieu of degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- 1 - 3 years years in Sales
1 - 3 years Community Affairs
1 - 3 years Marketing
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Insurance Agent License or obtained within 45 days of hire
Written & Oral Presentation Skills
Strategic Relationship Building
Sales Proposals and Presentations
- 75% to 100%
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity